Steve Gregory does not practice, Aqib Talib progressing
|11.14.13 at 7:39 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Veteran safety Steve Gregory was the only absence, while six players — including tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) — were among those listed as limited in the wake of the padded practice the team held Thursday.
Talib has been sidelined since Week 6, but there is reason for optimism around his situation, as he spoke with reporters in the locker room after practice and sounded a positive note on his condition, calling himself “day-to-day.”
“He’s continued to progress,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said when asked about Talib’s status. “We’ll keep doing, as [he] can tolerate it, do more and evaluate how they do at a little bit higher level. Then if that goes well, then ramp it up and see where we are as we go through the week.”
Here’s the complete report
Did Not Participate
S Steve Gregory (finger)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...