Steve Gregory does not practice, Aqib Talib progressing
|11.14.13 at 7:39 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Veteran safety Steve Gregory was the only absence, while six players — including tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) — were among those listed as limited in the wake of the padded practice the team held Thursday.
Talib has been sidelined since Week 6, but there is reason for optimism around his situation, as he spoke with reporters in the locker room after practice and sounded a positive note on his condition, calling himself “day-to-day.”
“He’s continued to progress,” Patriots coach Bill Belichick said when asked about Talib’s status. “We’ll keep doing, as [he] can tolerate it, do more and evaluate how they do at a little bit higher level. Then if that goes well, then ramp it up and see where we are as we go through the week.”
Here’s the complete report
Did Not Participate
S Steve Gregory (finger)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason