Friday Patriots injury report: Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib among six limited
|11.15.13 at 4:41 pm ET|
FOXBORO — For the second straight day, Steve Gregory was the only absence, while six players — including tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) — were among those listed as limited in Friday’s sweats and shells practice outside Gillette Stadium.
The team will practice again on Saturday and then hold a walk-through on Sunday before leaving for Monday night’s game in Charlotte against the Panthers.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Participate
S Steve Gregory (finger)
For more on the Patriots, visit weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Amendola, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- How Rookie Cyrus Jones Fits in Patriots Defense
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld