Friday Patriots injury report: Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib among six limited
|11.15.13 at 4:41 pm ET|
FOXBORO — For the second straight day, Steve Gregory was the only absence, while six players — including tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) — were among those listed as limited in Friday’s sweats and shells practice outside Gillette Stadium.
The team will practice again on Saturday and then hold a walk-through on Sunday before leaving for Monday night’s game in Charlotte against the Panthers.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Participate
S Steve Gregory (finger)
For more on the Patriots, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Takeaways from Patriots' Week 11 Win
- Pats' 13th Straight Season With 10+ Wins
- Patriots vs. Broncos: Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Amendola, LaFell, White's Post-Week 11 Fantasy Advice
- Once Again, the Patriots Find a Way to Stay Perfect
- White Has Potential to Fill Patriots' 3rd-Down Role
- Latest on Danny Amendola's Knee Injury