Friday Patriots injury report: Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib among six limited
|11.15.13 at 4:41 pm ET|
FOXBORO — For the second straight day, Steve Gregory was the only absence, while six players — including tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) — were among those listed as limited in Friday’s sweats and shells practice outside Gillette Stadium.
The team will practice again on Saturday and then hold a walk-through on Sunday before leaving for Monday night’s game in Charlotte against the Panthers.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Participate
S Steve Gregory (finger)
For more on the Patriots, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal