Friday Patriots injury report: Rob Gronkowski, Aqib Talib among six limited
|11.15.13 at 4:41 pm ET|
FOXBORO — For the second straight day, Steve Gregory was the only absence, while six players — including tight end Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) — were among those listed as limited in Friday’s sweats and shells practice outside Gillette Stadium.
The team will practice again on Saturday and then hold a walk-through on Sunday before leaving for Monday night’s game in Charlotte against the Panthers.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Participate
S Steve Gregory (finger)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
TE Rob Gronkowski ((back/forearm/hamstring)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
For more on the Patriots, visit weei.com/patriots.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick