Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory missing from start of Patriots practice
|11.16.13 at 1:29 pm ET|
Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory were the only two players missing at the start of Patriots practice on Saturday, according to media members who were present.
Dennard has been at practice all week prior to Saturday, but has popped up on the injury report as “limited” because of a knee problem. Gregory has been slowed by a thumb injury he sustained in the recent win over the Steelers, and is expected to be on the shelf for the next couple of weeks.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...