Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory missing from start of Patriots practice
|11.16.13 at 1:29 pm ET|
Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory were the only two players missing at the start of Patriots practice on Saturday, according to media members who were present.
Dennard has been at practice all week prior to Saturday, but has popped up on the injury report as “limited” because of a knee problem. Gregory has been slowed by a thumb injury he sustained in the recent win over the Steelers, and is expected to be on the shelf for the next couple of weeks.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England