Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory missing from start of Patriots practice
|11.16.13 at 1:29 pm ET|
Alfonzo Dennard and Steve Gregory were the only two players missing at the start of Patriots practice on Saturday, according to media members who were present.
Dennard has been at practice all week prior to Saturday, but has popped up on the injury report as “limited” because of a knee problem. Gregory has been slowed by a thumb injury he sustained in the recent win over the Steelers, and is expected to be on the shelf for the next couple of weeks.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Went from One-Play Wonder to Starter
- Roster Projections for New England Patriots
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain