Shane Vereen probable for Monday night after being activated from IR
|11.18.13 at 4:20 pm ET|
The Patriots have officially activated running back Shane Vereen. He is listed as probable for Monday night’s game against the Panthers.
Vereen has been on injured reserve since breaking his wrist in the Patriots’ Week 1 win over Buffalo. In that game, he registered 101 rushing yards and 58 receiving yards.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported earlier on Monday that the Patriots’ plan will be to “ease” Vereen back into the gameplan.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury