Shane Vereen probable for Monday night after being activated from IR
|11.18.13 at 4:20 pm ET|
The Patriots have officially activated running back Shane Vereen. He is listed as probable for Monday night’s game against the Panthers.
Vereen has been on injured reserve since breaking his wrist in the Patriots’ Week 1 win over Buffalo. In that game, he registered 101 rushing yards and 58 receiving yards.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported earlier on Monday that the Patriots’ plan will be to “ease” Vereen back into the gameplan.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...