Shane Vereen probable for Monday night after being activated from IR
|11.18.13 at 4:20 pm ET|
The Patriots have officially activated running back Shane Vereen. He is listed as probable for Monday night’s game against the Panthers.
Vereen has been on injured reserve since breaking his wrist in the Patriots’ Week 1 win over Buffalo. In that game, he registered 101 rushing yards and 58 receiving yards.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported earlier on Monday that the Patriots’ plan will be to “ease” Vereen back into the gameplan.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England