Shane Vereen probable for Monday night after being activated from IR
|11.18.13 at 4:20 pm ET|
The Patriots have officially activated running back Shane Vereen. He is listed as probable for Monday night’s game against the Panthers.
Vereen has been on injured reserve since breaking his wrist in the Patriots’ Week 1 win over Buffalo. In that game, he registered 101 rushing yards and 58 receiving yards.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported earlier on Monday that the Patriots’ plan will be to “ease” Vereen back into the gameplan.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...