Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory limited for Patriots
|11.20.13 at 4:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Four of the Patriots defensive backs who have been hobbled all of late were all part of Patriots’ practice on Wednesday, as cornerbacks Aqib Talib (hip), Alfonzo Dennard (knee), Kyle Arrington (groin) and safety Steve Gregory (finger) were all limited. The only player who was missing was Michael Hoomanawanui, who injured his knee in Monday’s loss to the Panthers.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars