Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory limited for Patriots
|11.20.13 at 4:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Four of the Patriots defensive backs who have been hobbled all of late were all part of Patriots’ practice on Wednesday, as cornerbacks Aqib Talib (hip), Alfonzo Dennard (knee), Kyle Arrington (groin) and safety Steve Gregory (finger) were all limited. The only player who was missing was Michael Hoomanawanui, who injured his knee in Monday’s loss to the Panthers.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury
- Patriots Players on Notice After 2016 Offseason Roster Moves