Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory limited for Patriots
|11.20.13 at 4:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Four of the Patriots defensive backs who have been hobbled all of late were all part of Patriots’ practice on Wednesday, as cornerbacks Aqib Talib (hip), Alfonzo Dennard (knee), Kyle Arrington (groin) and safety Steve Gregory (finger) were all limited. The only player who was missing was Michael Hoomanawanui, who injured his knee in Monday’s loss to the Panthers.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...