Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard, Steve Gregory limited for Patriots
|11.20.13 at 4:44 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Four of the Patriots defensive backs who have been hobbled all of late were all part of Patriots’ practice on Wednesday, as cornerbacks Aqib Talib (hip), Alfonzo Dennard (knee), Kyle Arrington (groin) and safety Steve Gregory (finger) were all limited. The only player who was missing was Michael Hoomanawanui, who injured his knee in Monday’s loss to the Panthers.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Leon Washington (ankle)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal