Report: Alfonzo Dennard out a few weeks after knee procedure
|11.20.13 at 11:18 am ET|
Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard will be out a few weeks after having a small meniscus procedure performed on his knee, according to a report from Ian Rapoport at NFL Network.
Dennard missed Monday’s loss to the Panthers after showing up on the injury report in the middle of last week.
With cornerback Aqib Talib slowed by a hip injury, cornerback Kyle Arrington struggling with a groin strain and safety Steve Gregory out with a broken thumb, the Patriots defensive backfield will face a major challenge Sunday night against the pass-happy Broncos. Denver leads the league in points, total yards, passing yards and passing touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE