Report: Alfonzo Dennard out a few weeks after knee procedure
|11.20.13 at 11:18 am ET|
Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard will be out a few weeks after having a small meniscus procedure performed on his knee, according to a report from Ian Rapoport at NFL Network.
Dennard missed Monday’s loss to the Panthers after showing up on the injury report in the middle of last week.
With cornerback Aqib Talib slowed by a hip injury, cornerback Kyle Arrington struggling with a groin strain and safety Steve Gregory out with a broken thumb, the Patriots defensive backfield will face a major challenge Sunday night against the pass-happy Broncos. Denver leads the league in points, total yards, passing yards and passing touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video