Report: Alfonzo Dennard out a few weeks after knee procedure
|11.20.13 at 11:18 am ET|
Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard will be out a few weeks after having a small meniscus procedure performed on his knee, according to a report from Ian Rapoport at NFL Network.
Dennard missed Monday’s loss to the Panthers after showing up on the injury report in the middle of last week.
With cornerback Aqib Talib slowed by a hip injury, cornerback Kyle Arrington struggling with a groin strain and safety Steve Gregory out with a broken thumb, the Patriots defensive backfield will face a major challenge Sunday night against the pass-happy Broncos. Denver leads the league in points, total yards, passing yards and passing touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction