Patriots Friday injury report: Michael Hoomanawanui out, Steve Gregory, Alfonzo Dennard, Aqib Talib all questionable
|11.22.13 at 4:25 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ For the third day in a row, the Patriots had the same series of players on the injury report, as tight end Michael Hoomanawanui was absent. Hoomanawanui was the only player ruled out for Sunday night after suffering a knee injury on Monday night.
Four defensive backs were limited and all four – Aqib Talib (hip), Alfonzo Dennard (knee), Kyle Arrington (groin) and safety Steve Gregory (finger) – are listed as questionable, indicating a 50-50 chance of playing.
The Dennard news comes as a mild surprise since it was reported by the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport that he would miss Sunday’s game after a minor procedure last weekend on his knee.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Broncos
- Despite First Loss, Pats Still in Driver's Seat for AFC's No. 1 Seed
- Pats' Super Bowl Hopes May Hinge on Gronk's Status