Patriots Friday injury report: Michael Hoomanawanui out, Steve Gregory, Alfonzo Dennard, Aqib Talib all questionable
|11.22.13 at 4:25 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ For the third day in a row, the Patriots had the same series of players on the injury report, as tight end Michael Hoomanawanui was absent. Hoomanawanui was the only player ruled out for Sunday night after suffering a knee injury on Monday night.
Four defensive backs were limited and all four – Aqib Talib (hip), Alfonzo Dennard (knee), Kyle Arrington (groin) and safety Steve Gregory (finger) – are listed as questionable, indicating a 50-50 chance of playing.
The Dennard news comes as a mild surprise since it was reported by the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport that he would miss Sunday’s game after a minor procedure last weekend on his knee.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) PROBABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
RB Leon Washington (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old