Aaron Dobson, Michael Hoomanawanui and Marcus Cannon missing at start of Patriots practice
|11.27.13 at 11:49 am ET|
FOXBORO — Receiver Aaron Dobson, tight end Michael Hoomanawanui and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon were all missing from the start of Patriots practice on Wednesday, which was held inside the practice bubble in sweats and shells because of inclement conditions.
Hoomanawanui is dealing with the effects of a knee injury he suffered in the wake of the loss to the Panthers earlier this month, while Cannon left the game last Sunday against the Broncos with an ankle injury. It’s unclear why Dobson wasn’t present, but it is worth noting that the rookie was limited in action Sunday against Denver — according to Pro Football Focus, he played 37 of a possible 88 offensive snaps, one of his lowest totals of the season.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots