Aaron Dobson, Michael Hoomanawanui and Marcus Cannon missing at start of Patriots practice
|11.27.13 at 11:49 am ET|
FOXBORO — Receiver Aaron Dobson, tight end Michael Hoomanawanui and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon were all missing from the start of Patriots practice on Wednesday, which was held inside the practice bubble in sweats and shells because of inclement conditions.
Hoomanawanui is dealing with the effects of a knee injury he suffered in the wake of the loss to the Panthers earlier this month, while Cannon left the game last Sunday against the Broncos with an ankle injury. It’s unclear why Dobson wasn’t present, but it is worth noting that the rookie was limited in action Sunday against Denver — according to Pro Football Focus, he played 37 of a possible 88 offensive snaps, one of his lowest totals of the season.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dane Fletcher, Brandon Spikes Are Best Backup Plan Patriots Could Hope...
- Top 10 Worst-to-First Championship Stories
- Creating Pats' Blueprint for Optimal Offense
- Predicting Patriots' 2015 Breakout Star
- Pats DE/OLB Breakdown and Depth Chart Analysis
- Breaking Down Pats' QB Depth
- Pats Landed Disruptive Interior Lineman in Brown