Patriots Wednesday injury report: Aaron Dobson misses practice with foot injury
|11.27.13 at 4:19 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ Patriots receiver Aaron Dobson missed Wednesday’s indoors practice with a foot injury. He played just 36 of 90 offensive snaps on Sunday night and was not spotted during media availability on Wednesday.
Also missing Wednesday were Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) and Marcus Cannon (ankle). Hoomanawanui missed last week and the game against the Broncos after injuring his knee against Carolina on Nov. 18 while Cannon injured his ankle last Sunday night in the first half. He was replaced by Will Svitek and did not return.
Seven players were officially listed as limited on Wednesday. The Patriots (8-3) play in Houston on Sunday afternoon.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Marquice Cole (shin)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
LB Chris White (back)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied