Patriots Wednesday injury report: Aaron Dobson misses practice with foot injury
|11.27.13 at 4:19 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Patriots receiver Aaron Dobson missed Wednesday’s indoors practice with a foot injury. He played just 36 of 90 offensive snaps on Sunday night and was not spotted during media availability on Wednesday.
Also missing Wednesday were Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) and Marcus Cannon (ankle). Hoomanawanui missed last week and the game against the Broncos after injuring his knee against Carolina on Nov. 18 while Cannon injured his ankle last Sunday night in the first half. He was replaced by Will Svitek and did not return.
Seven players were officially listed as limited on Wednesday. The Patriots (8-3) play in Houston on Sunday afternoon.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Marquice Cole (shin)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
LB Chris White (back)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
RB Shane Vereen (wrist)
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick