Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard among those not practicing Thursday
|11.28.13 at 6:53 pm ET|
Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was added to the list of those absent from Patriots practice Thursday with a knee issue that’s been dogging him for the last few weeks. He joined offensive tackle Marcus Cannon (ankle), wide receiver Aaron Dobson (foot) and tight end Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) as those who didn’t practice on Thursday.
Dennard has been banged up for a few weeks — a knee issue kept him out of the loss to Carolina earlier this month, and even though he played last week against the Broncos, he was limited in what he could do.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Marquice Cole (shin)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
LB Chris White (back)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?