Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard among those not practicing Thursday
|11.28.13 at 6:53 pm ET|
Cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was added to the list of those absent from Patriots practice Thursday with a knee issue that’s been dogging him for the last few weeks. He joined offensive tackle Marcus Cannon (ankle), wide receiver Aaron Dobson (foot) and tight end Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) as those who didn’t practice on Thursday.
Dennard has been banged up for a few weeks — a knee issue kept him out of the loss to Carolina earlier this month, and even though he played last week against the Broncos, he was limited in what he could do.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
CB Marquice Cole (shin)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
LB Chris White (back)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots
- Patriots Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board
- What Are the Patriots' Long-Term Needs?
- Patriots Draft Guide and Preview
- Super Bowl LI Odds: Brady Suspension Equals Uncertainty for Pats
- Gronk Reveals the Secret to Tinder Success