Alfonzo Dennard back at practice, but Aaron Dobson still among missing
|11.29.13 at 11:41 am ET|
Wide receiver Aaron Dobson, tight end Michael Hoomanawanui and offensive lineman Marcus Cannon were all missing from the start of Patriots practice on Friday, according to reports.
Hoomanwanui has been struggling with a knee injury he first sustained in a loss to the Panthers earlier this month, while Cannon went down with an ankle injury in last week’s win over the Broncos and Dobson was slowed by a foot problem he sustained against the Broncos.
One player who was back at practice on Wednesday was cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who missed practice on Thursday and has dealt with a knee injury he suffered earlier this month.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Went from One-Play Wonder to Starter
- Roster Projections for New England Patriots
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain