Marcus Cannon, Michael Hoomanawanui and Aaron Dobson all downgraded to ‘out’ for Sunday
|11.29.13 at 4:11 pm ET|
The Patriots have ruled offensive lineman Marcus Cannon, tight end Michael Hoomananwanui and wide receiver Aaron Dobson out for Sunday’s game against the Texans in Houston.
No surprises with all three — all of them have missed practice this week with injuries that date back a week or more. Hoomanwanui has been struggling with a knee problem he first sustained in a loss to the Panthers earlier this month, while Cannon went down with an ankle injury in last week’s win over the Broncos and Dobson was slowed by a foot problem he sustained against Denver.
As for the rest of the report, cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard, Aqib Talib, Kyle Arrington and Marquice Cole are all listed as questionable, jointing a group that includes safety Steve Gregory and tight end Rob Gronkowski.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) OUT
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) OUT
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Marquice Cole (shin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
LB Chris White (back) QUESTIONABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?