Marcus Cannon, Michael Hoomanawanui and Aaron Dobson all downgraded to ‘out’ for Sunday
|11.29.13 at 4:11 pm ET|
The Patriots have ruled offensive lineman Marcus Cannon, tight end Michael Hoomananwanui and wide receiver Aaron Dobson out for Sunday’s game against the Texans in Houston.
No surprises with all three — all of them have missed practice this week with injuries that date back a week or more. Hoomanwanui has been struggling with a knee problem he first sustained in a loss to the Panthers earlier this month, while Cannon went down with an ankle injury in last week’s win over the Broncos and Dobson was slowed by a foot problem he sustained against Denver.
As for the rest of the report, cornerbacks Alfonzo Dennard, Aqib Talib, Kyle Arrington and Marquice Cole are all listed as questionable, jointing a group that includes safety Steve Gregory and tight end Rob Gronkowski.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) OUT
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) OUT
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) OUT
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Marquice Cole (shin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
LB Chris White (back) QUESTIONABLE
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots