Joe Andruzzi Foundation’s annual gala set for Monday night in Foxboro
|12.02.13 at 1:18 pm ET|
Former Patriots offensive lineman Joe Andruzzi — a cancer survivor — is set to headline the feature event of the year for the Joe Andruzzi Foundation Monday night at Gillette Stadium. Andruzzi, as well as several local celebrities and current and former Patriots, will get together for the sixth annual gala to help raise money for his foundation, which helps cancer patients and their families and supports pediatric brain cancer research at Boston Children’s Hospital.
The Andruzzi’s will be joined at the gala by many of his former Patriots teammates, as well as current players, celebrities and sports stars from across New England.
It’s an important night for Andruzzi, who has been instrumental in helping raise thousands of dollars to help fight cancer.
‘Our gala is such an important night for our Foundation, and with each year, I’m more appreciative I’m still here, and that my wife Jen and I get to do this work,” Andruzzi said. “We’re still in awe of how far we’ve come in six years, and humbled by our collective power to help others. The funds we raise at this year’s gala will continue to help us alleviate cancer’s financial burden on patients and families, as well as fund crucial pediatric brain cancer research, and we’re incredibly grateful to all those who have joined us along the way to make nights like tonight possible.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video