Marcus Cannon, Aaron Dobson out for Sunday’s game against Browns
|12.06.13 at 4:12 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots have listed offensive lineman Marcus Cannon and wide receiver Aaron Dobson as out for Sunday’s game against the Browns. Dobson (foot) and Cannon (ankle) are both working through injuries they suffered in the recent win over the Broncos.
Running back Brandon Bolden was not at practice Friday due to a non-injury matter but he is listed officially as “probable” and is expected to play. Another player, Alfonzo Dennard, also missed practice due to a non-injury matter, as he finished up tending to his legal issues in Lincoln, Neb. Dennard is officially “questionable” due to lingering knee issues.
Here’s Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) OUT
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) OUT
CB Alfonzo Dennard (Not injury related/knee) QUESTIONABLE
RB Brandon Bolden (Not injury related) PROBABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
CB Marquice Cole (shin) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) QUESTIONABLE
TE Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm/hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) QUESTIONABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OT Will Svitek (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) QUESTIONABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
For more Patriots news, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL