Patriots-Ravens flexed out of prime-time spot
|12.10.13 at 1:21 pm ET|
It was announced Tuesday afternoon that the Dec. 22 game between the Patriots and Ravens, which was originally scheduled for an 8:30 p.m. start, has been flexed out of its’ prime-time spot, and will instead kick off at 4:25 p.m. The Bears and Eagles will replace New England and Baltimore on the national stage.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie