Patriots practice Wednesday: Nate Solder, Aaron Dobson absent, Marcus Cannon returns
|12.11.13 at 11:11 am ET|
FOXBORO — Starting left tackle Nate Solder and wide receiver Aaron Dobson were the only absentees Wednesday as the Patriots began on-field preparations for the Miami Dolphins Sunday in South Florida.
With temperatures below freezing outside, the team worked out in sweats and shells indoors at the Dana Farber Field House to prepare for much warmer conditions Sunday. Sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-80s are expected for kickoff at Sun Life Stadium.
Solder played all 83 snaps in Sunday’s win over the Browns while Dobson missed his second straight game with a injured left foot, a foot that remained in a walking boot on Sunday as he watched the game from the press box.
Right tackle Marcus Cannon – returned to practice after missing the last two games with an ankle injury.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick