Patriots practice Wednesday: Nate Solder, Aaron Dobson absent, Marcus Cannon returns
|12.11.13 at 11:11 am ET|
With temperatures below freezing outside, the team worked out in sweats and shells indoors at the Dana Farber Field House to prepare for much warmer conditions Sunday. Sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-80s are expected for kickoff at Sun Life Stadium.
Solder played all 83 snaps in Sunday’s win over the Browns while Dobson missed his second straight game with a injured left foot, a foot that remained in a walking boot on Sunday as he watched the game from the press box.
Right tackle Marcus Cannon – returned to practice after missing the last two games with an ankle injury.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Betting: Patriots vs. Giants Odds, Preseason Analysis
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion