Nate Solder back at practice, while Aaron Dobson still absent
|12.12.13 at 12:52 pm ET|
Tackle Nate Solder was back on the field for practice Thursday morning, while wide receiver Aaron Dobson was the only one absent as the Patriots continue preparation for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins in Miami.
Solder, who was listed on the Patriots practice report Wednesday with a concussion, is part of a relatively thin group of players New England have at the tackle position — with starting right tackle Sebastian Vollmer on IR, the team has pressed Marcus Cannon into a starting role, but Cannon has been hobbled as of late because of an ankle issue. In addition, veteran tackle Will Svitek has seen lots of time at tackle with the recent run of injury.
The team was in sweats and shells for the session, which was held inside the practice bubble.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Stats the Patriots Must Improve in 2014
- Cuts That Could Create Serious Cap Space for Pats
- Bargain Guide to Patriots' Offseason
- State of the Patriots at Start of 2014 Offseason
- Patriots 2014 Mock Draft with Scouting Profiles
- Manning Deserves Appreciation in Patriot Nation
- Patriots' Initial 2014 Draft Big Board