Patriots Friday injury report: Aaron Dobson returns, among nine questionable vs. Dolphins
|12.13.13 at 4:37 pm ET|
FOXBORO — One day after left tackle Nate Solder returned to Patriots practice and was limited, rookie receiver Aaron Dobson got out of the walking boot on his left foot and was limited at practice on Friday.
Solder and Dobson are among nine officially listed as questionable for Sunday’s game in South Florida against the Dolphins.
Tom Brady, Steve Gregory and Aqib Talib also made strides on Friday as they were upgraded from limited to full participation at practice. All three are among the six Patriots officially listed as probable for Sunday.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) QUESTIONABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) QUESTIONABLE
LT Nate Solder (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OT Will Svitek (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) PROBABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) PROBABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
WR Matthew Slater (wrist) PROBABLE
RB Shane Vereen (wrist) PROBABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...