Patriots Friday injury report: Aaron Dobson returns, among nine questionable vs. Dolphins
|12.13.13 at 4:37 pm ET|
FOXBORO — One day after left tackle Nate Solder returned to Patriots practice and was limited, rookie receiver Aaron Dobson got out of the walking boot on his left foot and was limited at practice on Friday.
Solder and Dobson are among nine officially listed as questionable for Sunday’s game in South Florida against the Dolphins.
Tom Brady, Steve Gregory and Aqib Talib also made strides on Friday as they were upgraded from limited to full participation at practice. All three are among the six Patriots officially listed as probable for Sunday.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) QUESTIONABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) QUESTIONABLE
LT Nate Solder (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) QUESTIONABLE
OT Will Svitek (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) PROBABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) PROBABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
WR Matthew Slater (wrist) PROBABLE
RB Shane Vereen (wrist) PROBABLE
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty