Patriots Wednesday injury report: Nate Solder (concussion), Josh Boyce (ankle) DNP
|12.18.13 at 6:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ For a second straight Wednesday, Nate Solder did not practice. And for the second straight week, it was officially due to a concussion, this time suffered in Sunday’s loss to the Dolphins. Solder also sustained a head injury in the win over the Browns a week earlier.
Josh Boyce was also absent due to an ankle injury suffered in the fourth quarter Sunday.
In all, 13 Patriots were listed as limited, including rookie receivers Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins. New to the injury report this week was Dane Fletcher with a groin injury.
Matt Slater and Shane Vereen were removed altogether from the report after healing from their respective wrist injuries as was Marquice Cole, who had been dealing with a shin injury.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
LT Nate Solder (concussion)
WR Josh Boyce (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?