Nate Solder back at Thursday practice, but Josh Boyce (ankle) still missing
|12.19.13 at 12:02 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Left tackle Nate Solder returned to practice on Thursday, but rookie receiver Josh Boyce was missing again as the Patriots continued preparing for Sunday’s game against the Ravens.
Solder, who suffered a head injury last week against Miami and was listed on Wednesday’s injury report with a concussion, was not present for Wednesday’s practice session. He was on the field at the start of Thursday’s session, which was held inside Gillette Stadium in sweats and shells.
Boyce was clearly hobbled at the end of Sunday’s loss to the Dolphins, and was on Wednesday’s injury report with an ankle issue.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...