Patriots Thursday injury report: Nate Solder (concussion) limited, but Josh Boyce (ankle) another DNP
|12.19.13 at 4:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Nate Solder went from DNP to limited, but the change in the status of the left tackle was the only tweak to the Patriots injury report on Thursday.
Solder, who suffered a concussion in Sunday’s loss to the Dolphins, was missing from practice on Wednesday, but was present Thursday — at least for the start of the session — which was held in sweats and shells inside Gillette Stadium.
Wide receiver Josh Boyce suffered an ankle injury in Sunday’s defeat. Thursday marked the second consecutive practice he has missed.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Josh Boyce (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
LT Nate Solder (concussion)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England