Patriots Thursday injury report: Nate Solder (concussion) limited, but Josh Boyce (ankle) another DNP
|12.19.13 at 4:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Nate Solder went from DNP to limited, but the change in the status of the left tackle was the only tweak to the Patriots injury report on Thursday.
Solder, who suffered a concussion in Sunday’s loss to the Dolphins, was missing from practice on Wednesday, but was present Thursday — at least for the start of the session — which was held in sweats and shells inside Gillette Stadium.
Wide receiver Josh Boyce suffered an ankle injury in Sunday’s defeat. Thursday marked the second consecutive practice he has missed.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Josh Boyce (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
LT Nate Solder (concussion)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction