Patriots Thursday injury report: Nate Solder (concussion) limited, but Josh Boyce (ankle) another DNP
|12.19.13 at 4:07 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Nate Solder went from DNP to limited, but the change in the status of the left tackle was the only tweak to the Patriots injury report on Thursday.
Solder, who suffered a concussion in Sunday’s loss to the Dolphins, was missing from practice on Wednesday, but was present Thursday — at least for the start of the session — which was held in sweats and shells inside Gillette Stadium.
Wide receiver Josh Boyce suffered an ankle injury in Sunday’s defeat. Thursday marked the second consecutive practice he has missed.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Josh Boyce (ankle)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
LT Nate Solder (concussion)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty