Patriots Friday injury report: Josh Boyce (ankle) ruled out Sunday vs. Ravens
|12.20.13 at 6:30 pm ET|
FOXBORO — After missing all three practices this week, it comes as no surprise that Josh Boyce has been ruled out for Sunday’s game in Baltimore with an ankle injury. The rookie receiver sustained an ankle injury in the fourth quarter Sunday after a 15-yard kickoff return in the fourth quarter.
Meanwhile, Nate Solder was limited for the second straight practice and is one of seven Patriots listed as questionable. Solder sustained his second concussion in as many weeks last Sunday in the loss to the Dolphins.
Also questionable are receivers Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) and Aaron Dobson (left foot). They have both missed the last two games. Both practiced all three days and were limited Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Tom Brady (shoulder) was the only player on the injury report who moved from limited to full participation and is again listed as probable.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Josh Boyce (ankle) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
LT Nate Solder (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) PROBABLE
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) QUESTIONABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) PROBABLE
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) PROBABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
OT Will Svitek (ankle) PROBABLE
LB Dane Fletcher (groin) QUESTIONABLE
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) PROBABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL