Patriots Friday injury report: Josh Boyce (ankle) ruled out Sunday vs. Ravens
|12.20.13 at 6:30 pm ET|
FOXBORO — After missing all three practices this week, it comes as no surprise that Josh Boyce has been ruled out for Sunday’s game in Baltimore with an ankle injury. The rookie receiver sustained an ankle injury in the fourth quarter Sunday after a 15-yard kickoff return in the fourth quarter.
Meanwhile, Nate Solder was limited for the second straight practice and is one of seven Patriots listed as questionable. Solder sustained his second concussion in as many weeks last Sunday in the loss to the Dolphins.
Also questionable are receivers Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) and Aaron Dobson (left foot). They have both missed the last two games. Both practiced all three days and were limited Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Tom Brady (shoulder) was the only player on the injury report who moved from limited to full participation and is again listed as probable.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Josh Boyce (ankle) OUT
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
LT Nate Solder (concussion) QUESTIONABLE
CB Kyle Arrington (groin) QUESTIONABLE
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) PROBABLE
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) QUESTIONABLE
LB Brandon Spikes (knee) QUESTIONABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) QUESTIONABLE
S Steve Gregory (finger) PROBABLE
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle) PROBABLE
CB Aqib Talib (hip) PROBABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
OT Will Svitek (ankle) PROBABLE
LB Dane Fletcher (groin) QUESTIONABLE
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder) PROBABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick