Nate Solder, Kenbrell Thompkins downgraded to out for Sunday
|12.21.13 at 8:16 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Saturday night that left tackle Nate Solder and wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins were downgraded to out for Sunday’s game against the Ravens.
Solder, who suffered his second concussion of the season last Sunday against the Dolphins, will likely be replaced at left tackle by Logan Mankins, who relieved Solder when he went down late against Miami. Solder missed practice on Wednesday, and was limited at practice on Thursday and Friday.
As for Thompkins, the rookie receiver has been hobbled by a hip issue as of late, and was limited at practice all week as a result. However, it’s important to note that fellow rookie Aaron Dobson did make the trip — Dobson, Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Austin Collie will see plenty of reps in his place.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction