Nate Solder, Kenbrell Thompkins downgraded to out for Sunday
|12.21.13 at 8:16 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Saturday night that left tackle Nate Solder and wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins were downgraded to out for Sunday’s game against the Ravens.
Solder, who suffered his second concussion of the season last Sunday against the Dolphins, will likely be replaced at left tackle by Logan Mankins, who relieved Solder when he went down late against Miami. Solder missed practice on Wednesday, and was limited at practice on Thursday and Friday.
As for Thompkins, the rookie receiver has been hobbled by a hip issue as of late, and was limited at practice all week as a result. However, it’s important to note that fellow rookie Aaron Dobson did make the trip — Dobson, Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Austin Collie will see plenty of reps in his place.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England