Patriots-Bills regular-season finale moved to 4:25 p.m.
|12.22.13 at 10:11 pm ET|
The NFL announced Sunday that the Patriots’ regular-season finale Sunday against the Bills has been moved to 4:25 p.m.
It’s one of several moves that were made — the Eagles and Cowboys were moved to Sunday night, and the Bucs and Saints also moved to 4:25 p.m. In addition, the league announced that the Packers and Bears game will move to 4:25 p.m. if Chicago loses Sunday against the Eagles.
It marks the second rescheduled game of the year for the Patriots, who also saw this Sunday’s game against the Ravens moved from a Sunday night contest to a 4:25 p.m. start.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Ankle, Shoulder and...
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction