Patriots-Bills regular-season finale moved to 4:25 p.m.
|12.22.13 at 10:11 pm ET|
The NFL announced Sunday that the Patriots’ regular-season finale Sunday against the Bills has been moved to 4:25 p.m.
It’s one of several moves that were made — the Eagles and Cowboys were moved to Sunday night, and the Bucs and Saints also moved to 4:25 p.m. In addition, the league announced that the Packers and Bears game will move to 4:25 p.m. if Chicago loses Sunday against the Eagles.
It marks the second rescheduled game of the year for the Patriots, who also saw this Sunday’s game against the Ravens moved from a Sunday night contest to a 4:25 p.m. start.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl