Patriots-Bills regular-season finale moved to 4:25 p.m.
|12.22.13 at 10:11 pm ET|
The NFL announced Sunday that the Patriots’ regular-season finale Sunday against the Bills has been moved to 4:25 p.m.
It’s one of several moves that were made — the Eagles and Cowboys were moved to Sunday night, and the Bucs and Saints also moved to 4:25 p.m. In addition, the league announced that the Packers and Bears game will move to 4:25 p.m. if Chicago loses Sunday against the Eagles.
It marks the second rescheduled game of the year for the Patriots, who also saw this Sunday’s game against the Ravens moved from a Sunday night contest to a 4:25 p.m. start.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick