Patriots-Bills regular-season finale moved to 4:25 p.m.
|12.22.13 at 10:11 pm ET|
The NFL announced Sunday that the Patriots’ regular-season finale Sunday against the Bills has been moved to 4:25 p.m.
It’s one of several moves that were made — the Eagles and Cowboys were moved to Sunday night, and the Bucs and Saints also moved to 4:25 p.m. In addition, the league announced that the Packers and Bears game will move to 4:25 p.m. if Chicago loses Sunday against the Eagles.
It marks the second rescheduled game of the year for the Patriots, who also saw this Sunday’s game against the Ravens moved from a Sunday night contest to a 4:25 p.m. start.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Betting: Patriots vs. Giants Odds, Preseason Analysis
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion