Patriots Thursday injury report: Rob Ninkovich (ankle) added to report
|12.26.13 at 5:17 pm ET|
The Patriots returned to the practice field Thursday outside Gillette Stadium and there was one more name on the injury report. Rob Ninkovich showed up for the first time this week with an injured ankle suffered in the Patriots’ win in Baltimore Sunday.
Meanwhile safety Steve Gregory (finger/knee) and running back Shane Vereen (groin) joined Ninkovich as limited Thursday and were among the 12 Patriots limited at practice. Gregory, Ninkovich and Vereen were all injured in the win over the Ravens. Vereen left in the first quarter and did not return.
Wide receiver Josh Boyce (ankle) and safety Devin McCourty (concussion) were the only two players not practicing Thursday. McCourty (concussion) left Sunday’s game against the Ravens with a head injury in the second half, and did not return. In addition, Boyce has been nagged by an ankle issue he’s been dealing with since a loss to Miami earlier this month.
Here’s the complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Josh Boyce (ankle)
S Devin McCourty (concussion)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
OT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
S Steve Gregory (finger/knee)
DL Rob Ninkovhich (ankle)
OT Nate Solder (concussion)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
RB Shane Vereen (groin)
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?