Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce, Logan Mankins, Alfonzo Dennard all missing from start of Patriots practice
|01.02.14 at 11:38 am ET|
Wide receivers Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce, as well as cornerback Alfonzo Dennard and offensive lineman Logan Mankins were all missing from the start of Patriots practice on Thursday, according to reports.
All four have been dealing with injury issues — Dobson (foot), Boyce (ankle), Dennard (knee/shoulder) and Mankins (ankle) have all missed varying amounts of playing time over the last week-plus.
One positive sign for Patriots fans was the sight of safety Devin McCourty at practice for the second consecutive day. The veteran defensive back, who suffered a concussion in a win over the Ravens late last month, had missed the regular-season finale against the Bills with the injury, and did not practice all last week.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?