Aaron Dobson, Josh Boyce, Logan Mankins, Alfonzo Dennard all missing from start of Patriots practice
|01.02.14 at 11:38 am ET|
Wide receivers Aaron Dobson and Josh Boyce, as well as cornerback Alfonzo Dennard and offensive lineman Logan Mankins were all missing from the start of Patriots practice on Thursday, according to reports.
All four have been dealing with injury issues — Dobson (foot), Boyce (ankle), Dennard (knee/shoulder) and Mankins (ankle) have all missed varying amounts of playing time over the last week-plus.
One positive sign for Patriots fans was the sight of safety Devin McCourty at practice for the second consecutive day. The veteran defensive back, who suffered a concussion in a win over the Ravens late last month, had missed the regular-season finale against the Bills with the injury, and did not practice all last week.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England