Patriots reportedly re-sign WR Austin Collie
|01.02.14 at 1:56 pm ET|
According to an ESPNBoston report, the Patriots have continued their on-again, off-again relationship with Austin Collie by re-signing the wide receiver six days after releasing him for the second time.
Collie has played in seven games this season, recording six catches for 63 yards.
The move would make sense for a team that is dealing with injury issues at the position. Josh Boyce (ankle) and Aaron Dobson (foot) have not practiced this week.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL