Patriots place linebacker Brandon Spikes on season-ending injured reserve
|01.06.14 at 4:35 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Monday they have placed linebacker Brandon Spikes on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
Spikes, 26, is in his fourth NFL season after joining the Patriots as a second-round draft pick (62nd overall) out of Florida in the 2010 NFL Draft. Spikes played in all 16 games with 12 starts in the regular season and finished with 134 total tackles.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder has played in 51 games with 40 starts during his NFL career and has registered 384 total tackles. He has also played in six postseason games with five starts and accumulated 45 total tackles.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick