Patriots practice Wednesday: Aaron Dobson (foot) only player missing from frigid practice
|01.08.14 at 11:07 am ET|
FOXBORO — Aaron Dobson was again the only player missing from Patriots practice on a frigid Wednesday morning on the main Gillette Stadium field.
Dobson re-injured his left foot in the regular season finale against Buffalo and left in the first half. Dobson missed three games after injuring the foot against the Broncos on Nov. 24. He returned on Dec. 22 against Baltimore before re-injuring the foot the next week.
The Patriots practiced in sweats and shells Wednesday as they continue preparations for the Colts Saturday night in an AFC divisional playoff.
Despite a forecast calling for temperatures in the mid-to-upper 40s for kickoff, with a chance of rain, the Patriots decided to practice out in the bitter cold as wind chills remain close to zero. Tom Brady admitted Tuesday he was feeling a little bit under the weather and was dealing with a cold. Brady was out in the cold on Wednesday getting ready to practice. Brady assured everyone on Tuesday that he would be fine and will be ready come Saturday night.
The team practiced indoors on Tuesday before moving outdoors on Wednesday. The Patriots will practice again on Thursday before holding a walk-through on Friday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?