Patriots Wednesday injury report: Aaron Dobson (foot) DNP, Logan Mankins (ankle) limited
|01.08.14 at 4:38 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Logan Mankins was one of nine players limited at outdoor practice Wednesday at Gillette Stadium while Aaron Dobson was the only one not to participate, per the Patriots official injury report released Wednesday afternoon.
Mankins injured his ankle in the season finale against the Bills but returned to practice on Tuesday and was again on the field on Wednesday in the bitter cold. There was no injury report required by the NFL on Tuesday while Wednesday’s listing was the first one of the week.
In a bit of encouraging news, Aqib Talib (hip), Marcus Cannon (ankle), Rob Ninkovich (ankle) Josh Boyce (ankle) and Michael Hoomanawanui (knee) were not on the injury report at all after appearing on the last injury report before the game against the Bills.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
S Devin McCourty (concussion)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
S Steve Gregory (finger/knee)
OL Logan Mankins (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
RB Shane Vereen (groin)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...