Vince Wilfork to Robert Kraft in upcoming Showtime piece: ‘Sorry to let you down’
|01.08.14 at 1:14 pm ET|
Vince Wilfork‘s season-ending Achilles injury will be featured in Wednesday night’s episode of 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime. In a preview clip, Patriots owner Robert Kraft reveals that when he went up to Wilfork after the injury, Wilfork told him, “I’m sorry, bossman. I’m sorry to let you down.”
“It was all about my team and the organization, like, ‘Man, I really let them down,'” Wilfork says in the clip.
The full preview is below. The episode airs Wednesday night at 10 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...