Vince Wilfork to Robert Kraft in upcoming Showtime piece: ‘Sorry to let you down’
|01.08.14 at 1:14 pm ET|
Vince Wilfork‘s season-ending Achilles injury will be featured in Wednesday night’s episode of 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime. In a preview clip, Patriots owner Robert Kraft reveals that when he went up to Wilfork after the injury, Wilfork told him, “I’m sorry, bossman. I’m sorry to let you down.”
“It was all about my team and the organization, like, ‘Man, I really let them down,'” Wilfork says in the clip.
The full preview is below. The episode airs Wednesday night at 10 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...