Aaron Dobson only one missing from start of Patriots practice on Thursday morning
|01.09.14 at 10:53 am ET|
FOXBORO — Aaron Dobson was the only player missing from the start of Patriots practice on Thursday, and it’s looking more and more like the rookie receiver won’t be available for Saturday’s divisional playoff contest against the Colts at Gillette Stadium.
Dobson was the only player who was absent from Wednesday’s practice, and was seen in the locker room later that afternoon with a walking boot on his left foot. He missed three games after initially injuring the foot against the Broncos on Nov. 24. He returned on Dec. 22 against Baltimore before re-injuring the foot the following week in the regular-season finale against the Bills.
The Marshall product has 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns in his first season with New England.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense