Aaron Dobson only one missing from start of Patriots practice on Thursday morning
|01.09.14 at 10:53 am ET|
FOXBORO — Aaron Dobson was the only player missing from the start of Patriots practice on Thursday, and it’s looking more and more like the rookie receiver won’t be available for Saturday’s divisional playoff contest against the Colts at Gillette Stadium.
Dobson was the only player who was absent from Wednesday’s practice, and was seen in the locker room later that afternoon with a walking boot on his left foot. He missed three games after initially injuring the foot against the Broncos on Nov. 24. He returned on Dec. 22 against Baltimore before re-injuring the foot the following week in the regular-season finale against the Bills.
The Marshall product has 37 catches for 519 yards and four touchdowns in his first season with New England.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know