No changes in Patriots injury report as WR Aaron Dobson (foot) remains only player sidelined
|01.09.14 at 3:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots Thursday practice report was the same as it was the day before, with rookie receiver Aaron Dobson the only player absent from the session. Meanwhile, offensive lineman Logan Mankins, safety Devin McCourty, running back Shane Vereen and cornerbacks Kyle Arrington and Alfonzo Dennard were all among the limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
S Devin McCourty (concussion)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
S Steve Gregory (finger/knee)
OL Logan Mankins (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
RB Shane Vereen (groin)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know