No changes in Patriots injury report as WR Aaron Dobson (foot) remains only player sidelined
|01.09.14 at 3:52 pm ET|
FOXBORO ‘ The Patriots Thursday practice report was the same as it was the day before, with rookie receiver Aaron Dobson the only player absent from the session. Meanwhile, offensive lineman Logan Mankins, safety Devin McCourty, running back Shane Vereen and cornerbacks Kyle Arrington and Alfonzo Dennard were all among the limited.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did Not Practice
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
S Devin McCourty (concussion)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder)
LB Dane Fletcher (groin)
S Steve Gregory (finger/knee)
OL Logan Mankins (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
RB Shane Vereen (groin)
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye