Broncos CB Chris Harris reportedly has season-ending torn ACL
|01.13.14 at 1:08 pm ET|
According to multiple reports out of Denver, an MRI on the knee of starting cornerback Chris Harris revealed a torn ACL that will sideline him for the rest of the postseason, including Sunday’s AFC championship game against the Patriots.
Harris left Sunday’s win over the Chargers in the third quarter with that the team described as knee and ankle injuries. After Harris departed, San Diego mounted a comeback with 17 fourth-quarter points.
Harris, who joined the Broncos as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of Kansas, played more defensive snaps than any other Bronco this season and led the team with three interceptions. He becomes a restricted free agent after the season.
The injury comes three weeks after Denver another key starter to a torn ACL in linebacker Von Miller.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades