Sorry, Patriots fans: Broncos limit AFC championship tickets to Rocky Mountain region
|01.13.14 at 10:46 am ET|
The Patriots punched their ticket to Denver for the AFC championship game on Sunday, but fans in the New England area may not have the same opportunity.
At 10 a.m. Mountain Standard Time Monday, the Broncos will release a limited amount of tickets through Ticketmaster. Those seats, however, are only available to individuals with a billing address in the Rocky Mountain region, according to the Broncos website. The tickets will range in price from $90-$600.
Due to Denver’s stipulation, only individuals with a billing address in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and Western Kansas will have the chance to purchase tickets when they are first released.
While fans from outside of that region can attempt to purchase tickets Tuesday when the Broncos ticket office opens, the team cannot guarantee that any seats will remain.
Patriots fans are not alone in their inability to purchase tickets online or by phone for Sunday’s game. The Seahawks also have limited which fans can purchase tickets to the NFC championship, stating on their website that fans with billing addresses in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Alaska and Hawaii as well as the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta in Canada are eligible.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...
- Martellus Bennett, Chris Hogan, James White Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Patriots vs. Browns: Full Report Card Grades for New England