Poll: Do you prefer Wes Welker, Danny Amendola or Julian Edelman?
|01.15.14 at 1:35 pm ET|
The Patriots allowed Wes Welker to leave as a free agent last offseason, and he headed off to Denver to join Peyton Manning and become a part of the most prolific offense in NFL history. In 13 games — he missed the final three following his second concussion of the season — Welker had 73 receptions for 778 yards and 10 touchdowns.
Danny Amendola arrived in New England and battled through injuries to help the Patriots overcome the loss of their top five pass-catchers from last season. Amendola played in 12 games and had 54 catches for 633 yards and two touchdowns.
Julian Edelman managed to avoid the injury bug and become the Patriots’ most reliable receiver in 2013. Playing all 16 games, Edelman had 105 catches for 1,056 yards and six touchdowns.
All three will be on the field for Sunday’s AFC championship game in Denver. If you had to choose, which one player would you want the most on your team for this game?
Which receiver would you want on your team the most?
- Julian Edelman (67%, 395 Votes)
- Wes Welker (26%, 155 Votes)
- Danny Amendola (7%, 39 Votes)
Total Voters: 589
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Predicting New England Patriots' 2017 Starters After 1st Wave of Free...
- Joe Mixon Reportedly Removed from Patriots' Draft Board Due to Assault...
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons