Patriots injury report Thursday: Tom Brady, Danny Aiken, Kyle Arrington all removed, and healthy
|01.16.14 at 4:48 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady was not only back at practice Thursday, he was removed from the injury report altogether along with two other players as the Patriots continued their on-field preparations for the Denver Broncos this Sunday in the AFC championship.
Brady, who missed Wednesday with an illness, has also been listed in recent injury reports with a shoulder issue. Brady fully participated Thursday and was taken off the list completely, along with long snapper Danny Aiken (illness) and defensive back Kyle Arrington (groin).
Five players were listed as limited for a second straight day, including punter Ryan Allen and receiver Danny Amendola.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
P Ryan Allen (shoulder)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
LB Dont’a Hightower (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions
- Patriots Draft Picks: Results, Analysis and Grades
- Why the 1st Round of the 2016 NFL Draft Still Matters to Patriots