Patriots injury report Thursday: Tom Brady, Danny Aiken, Kyle Arrington all removed, and healthy
|01.16.14 at 4:48 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady was not only back at practice Thursday, he was removed from the injury report altogether along with two other players as the Patriots continued their on-field preparations for the Denver Broncos this Sunday in the AFC championship.
Brady, who missed Wednesday with an illness, has also been listed in recent injury reports with a shoulder issue. Brady fully participated Thursday and was taken off the list completely, along with long snapper Danny Aiken (illness) and defensive back Kyle Arrington (groin).
Five players were listed as limited for a second straight day, including punter Ryan Allen and receiver Danny Amendola.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
P Ryan Allen (shoulder)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
LB Dont’a Hightower (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...