Patriots injury report Thursday: Tom Brady, Danny Aiken, Kyle Arrington all removed, and healthy
|01.16.14 at 4:48 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady was not only back at practice Thursday, he was removed from the injury report altogether along with two other players as the Patriots continued their on-field preparations for the Denver Broncos this Sunday in the AFC championship.
Brady, who missed Wednesday with an illness, has also been listed in recent injury reports with a shoulder issue. Brady fully participated Thursday and was taken off the list completely, along with long snapper Danny Aiken (illness) and defensive back Kyle Arrington (groin).
Five players were listed as limited for a second straight day, including punter Ryan Allen and receiver Danny Amendola.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
P Ryan Allen (shoulder)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
LB Dont’a Hightower (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty