Patriots injury report Thursday: Tom Brady, Danny Aiken, Kyle Arrington all removed, and healthy
|01.16.14 at 4:48 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Tom Brady was not only back at practice Thursday, he was removed from the injury report altogether along with two other players as the Patriots continued their on-field preparations for the Denver Broncos this Sunday in the AFC championship.
Brady, who missed Wednesday with an illness, has also been listed in recent injury reports with a shoulder issue. Brady fully participated Thursday and was taken off the list completely, along with long snapper Danny Aiken (illness) and defensive back Kyle Arrington (groin).
Five players were listed as limited for a second straight day, including punter Ryan Allen and receiver Danny Amendola.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
P Ryan Allen (shoulder)
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
LB Dont’a Hightower (ankle)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deatrich Wise Jr NFL Draft 2017: Scouting Report for New England...
- Brandin Cooks' Contract Option Reportedly Exercised by Patriots
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...