Patriots injury report Friday: Steve Beauharnais (illness) out; Aaron Dobson, Ryan Allen, Kenbrell Thompkins questionable
|01.17.14 at 3:03 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The illness that circulated around the Patriots locker room this week has knocked rookie linebacker Steve Beauharnais out of Sunday’s AFC championship. The linebacker was not at practice on Friday and did not make the trip to Denver on the team’s flight Friday afternoon.
Aside from Beauharnais, only three players are questionable for the game. Receivers Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins were limited for a third straight day, as was punter Ryan Allen.
Linebacker Dont’a Hightower (ankle) and receiver Danny Amendola (groin) were both upgraded to full participation for the first time all week and are probable for the game.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Participate
LB Steve Beauharnais (illness) OUT
P Ryan Allen (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) QUESTIONABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
LB Dont’a Hightower (ankle) PROBABLE
OL Logan Mankins (ankle) PROBABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder) PROBABLE
LB Dane Fletcher (groin) PROBABLE
RB Shane Vereen (groin) PROBABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye