Patriots injury report Friday: Steve Beauharnais (illness) out; Aaron Dobson, Ryan Allen, Kenbrell Thompkins questionable
|01.17.14 at 3:03 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The illness that circulated around the Patriots locker room this week has knocked rookie linebacker Steve Beauharnais out of Sunday’s AFC championship. The linebacker was not at practice on Friday and did not make the trip to Denver on the team’s flight Friday afternoon.
Aside from Beauharnais, only three players are questionable for the game. Receivers Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins were limited for a third straight day, as was punter Ryan Allen.
Linebacker Dont’a Hightower (ankle) and receiver Danny Amendola (groin) were both upgraded to full participation for the first time all week and are probable for the game.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
Did Not Participate
LB Steve Beauharnais (illness) OUT
P Ryan Allen (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
WR Aaron Dobson (foot) QUESTIONABLE
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) QUESTIONABLE
WR Danny Amendola (groin) PROBABLE
LB Dont’a Hightower (ankle) PROBABLE
OL Logan Mankins (ankle) PROBABLE
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee/shoulder) PROBABLE
LB Dane Fletcher (groin) PROBABLE
RB Shane Vereen (groin) PROBABLE
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...