Patriots practice Friday: Steve Beauharnais only player missing
|01.17.14 at 11:23 am ET|
FOXBORO — Rookie linebacker Steve Beauharnais was the only player missing from Patriots practice Friday as the team wrapped up on-field preparations for the Broncos in Sunday’s AFC championship at Sports Authority Field in Denver.
Beauharnais had not been on the injury report this week but a bug had been making its way around the Patriots locker room. Tom Brady and long snapper Danny Aiken both missed practice on Wednesday, out sick with with unspecified illnesses.
The team worked out in sweats and shells on the lower grass field Friday, in advance of leaving later in the afternoon for the direct flight from Boston to Denver.
The Patriots will have their walkthrough in Denver on Saturday before taking on the Broncos on Sunday afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Early Predictions for Pats Camp Battles
- Grading Patriots' Most Improved Positional Units
- Patriots Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign
- NFLPA Asks Goodell to Recuse Himself from Appeal
- Patriots Won't Appeal Team Penalties
- Who'll Win Patriots' Guard Battles?
- Bringing Back Spikes Gives Pats Needed LB Depth