Patriots practice Friday: Steve Beauharnais only player missing
|01.17.14 at 11:23 am ET|
FOXBORO — Rookie linebacker Steve Beauharnais was the only player missing from Patriots practice Friday as the team wrapped up on-field preparations for the Broncos in Sunday’s AFC championship at Sports Authority Field in Denver.
Beauharnais had not been on the injury report this week but a bug had been making its way around the Patriots locker room. Tom Brady and long snapper Danny Aiken both missed practice on Wednesday, out sick with with unspecified illnesses.
The team worked out in sweats and shells on the lower grass field Friday, in advance of leaving later in the afternoon for the direct flight from Boston to Denver.
The Patriots will have their walkthrough in Denver on Saturday before taking on the Broncos on Sunday afternoon.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye