Patriots sign DL Marcus Forston to future contract
|01.21.14 at 9:05 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Tuesday they have signed defensive lineman Marcus Forston to a future contract. Forston finished the 2013 season on the New England practice squad.
Forston, 23, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent out of Miami on May 10, 2012. The 6-foot-3, 305-pounder made the 53-man roster right out of camp, but was released early in the season and brought back to the practice squad where he spent the majority of the season. He eventually re-joined the 53-man roster prior to last season’s AFC Championship Game. Forston spent the majority of the 2013 season on the practice squad. He was signed to the 53-man roster in October and played in three games before being released and re-signed to the practice squad.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...