Following the flags: Tracking Patriots penalties for 2013 postseason
|01.22.14 at 3:32 pm ET|
During the 2013 postseason, the Patriots were flagged for 6 penalties for a total of 50 yards. Here’s a breakdown of the calls that went against New England, not including penalties that were declined or offset:
Most penalized players, listed by total flags and with total yardage lost:
S Tavon Wilson: one penalty (illegal block above the waist–special teams), 10 yards
ST/WR Matthew Slater: one penalty (illegal block above the waist–special teams), 10 yards
LB Ja’Gared Davis: one penalty (illegal block above the waist–special teams), 10 yards
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (offensive pass interference), 10 yards
P Ryan Allen: one penalty (delay of game–special teams), 5 yards
CB Logan Ryan: one penalty (defensive holding), 5 yards
Most penalized by position:
Safety: 10 yards
Special teamer/wide receiver: 10 yards
Linebacker: 10 yards
Tight end: 10 yards
Punter: 5 yards
Cornerback: 5 yards
Most frequently called penalties
Illegal block above the waist: 3
Offensive pass interference: 1
Delay of game: 1
Defensive holding: 1
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...