Reports: After interviewing for Dolphins GM job, Nick Caserio will stick with Patriots
|01.25.14 at 10:33 pm ET|
Patriots director of pro personnel Nick Caserio was offered the vacant Miami GM position, but he’s decided to spurn the Dolphins and stay with New England, according to multiple reports.
Caserio, 38, has been with the Patriots since 2001 in various capacities, including as a personnel assistant, coaching assistant, area scout, wide receivers coach and personnel chief.
Caserio was among three candidates to meet with the Dolphins for a second interview Saturday — Miami also interviewed Tampa Bay director of player personnel Dennis Hickey and Tennessee vice president of player personnel Lake Dawson. It would appear Dolphins assistant GM Brian Gaine is the fourth finalist, as he had a second interview with Miami management on Friday.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...