Reports: After interviewing for Dolphins GM job, Nick Caserio will stick with Patriots
|01.25.14 at 10:33 pm ET|
Patriots director of pro personnel Nick Caserio was offered the vacant Miami GM position, but he’s decided to spurn the Dolphins and stay with New England, according to multiple reports.
Caserio, 38, has been with the Patriots since 2001 in various capacities, including as a personnel assistant, coaching assistant, area scout, wide receivers coach and personnel chief.
Caserio was among three candidates to meet with the Dolphins for a second interview Saturday — Miami also interviewed Tampa Bay director of player personnel Dennis Hickey and Tennessee vice president of player personnel Lake Dawson. It would appear Dolphins assistant GM Brian Gaine is the fourth finalist, as he had a second interview with Miami management on Friday.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...