Peyton Manning, Luke Kuechly, Eddie Lacy among year-end award winners
|02.01.14 at 8:24 pm ET|
When it comes to a complete list of the NFL’s year-end honors, here’s a rundown of who won what Saturday night:
Offensive Player of the Year: Manning received 33 of the 50 votes cast for the award. Philly’s LeSean McCoy finished second with 10 votes.
Defensive Player of the Year: Former BC linebacker Luke Kuechly, who now toils for Carolina, took home the honor with 19 votes, besting Indy All-Pro linebacker Robert Mathis, who got 11½ votes.
Offensive Rookie of the Year: Green Bay running back Eddie Lacy won, the time a member of the Packers took him the award since 1971.
Defensive Rookie of the Year: Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson barely edged Buffalo linebacker Kiko Alonso for the DROY honors, 23 votes to 19 votes.
Comeback Player of the Year: Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers took the award.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video