Cornerback Kyle Arrington to undergo groin surgery on Friday
|02.05.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Cornerback Kyle Arrington is scheduled to undergo groin surgery on Friday to address an injury that dogged him for the better part of the 2013 season, according to his agency. The timeframe for recovery is roughly six weeks, which should have Arrington ready for the start of OTA’s this spring.
The 27-year-old Arrington, a 5-foot-10, 190-pound corner out of Hofstra, played in 16 games last season, starting 12. According to the coaches’ film review, he finished the season with 60 tackles, two sacks, two quarterback hits, one interception and 12 passes defensed.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey
- Video of Alleged Suspect Stealing Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Jersey Aired...