Cornerback Kyle Arrington to undergo groin surgery on Friday
|02.05.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Cornerback Kyle Arrington is scheduled to undergo groin surgery on Friday to address an injury that dogged him for the better part of the 2013 season, according to his agency. The timeframe for recovery is roughly six weeks, which should have Arrington ready for the start of OTA’s this spring.
The 27-year-old Arrington, a 5-foot-10, 190-pound corner out of Hofstra, played in 16 games last season, starting 12. According to the coaches’ film review, he finished the season with 60 tackles, two sacks, two quarterback hits, one interception and 12 passes defensed.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It