Cornerback Kyle Arrington to undergo groin surgery on Friday
|02.05.14 at 8:52 pm ET|
Cornerback Kyle Arrington is scheduled to undergo groin surgery on Friday to address an injury that dogged him for the better part of the 2013 season, according to his agency. The timeframe for recovery is roughly six weeks, which should have Arrington ready for the start of OTA’s this spring.
The 27-year-old Arrington, a 5-foot-10, 190-pound corner out of Hofstra, played in 16 games last season, starting 12. According to the coaches’ film review, he finished the season with 60 tackles, two sacks, two quarterback hits, one interception and 12 passes defensed.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...