Patriots not expected to meet media this week at combine
|02.18.14 at 1:09 pm ET|
The Patriots are not scheduled to have any official media availability at the NFL scouting combine this week in Indianapolis.
While Bill Belichick last addressed reporters in 2009 — and delivered an epic filibuster prior to taking a few questions — Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio has occasionally held court with a handful of local reporters away from the podiums in a semi-informal setting. Caserio could still speak with the media, but nothing is officially scheduled at this time. Both are expected to be in attendance.
The Saints and Cowboys also do not have any official media sessions scheduled with a coach or GM, while nine coaches, including Belichick, are not scheduled to speak with reporters.
The combine opens Thursday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position-by-Position Breakdown of New England Patriots' Top Combine...
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible