Patriots not expected to meet media this week at combine
|02.18.14 at 1:09 pm ET|
The Patriots are not scheduled to have any official media availability at the NFL scouting combine this week in Indianapolis.
While Bill Belichick last addressed reporters in 2009 — and delivered an epic filibuster prior to taking a few questions — Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio has occasionally held court with a handful of local reporters away from the podiums in a semi-informal setting. Caserio could still speak with the media, but nothing is officially scheduled at this time. Both are expected to be in attendance.
The Saints and Cowboys also do not have any official media sessions scheduled with a coach or GM, while nine coaches, including Belichick, are not scheduled to speak with reporters.
The combine opens Thursday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?