Patriots not expected to meet media this week at combine
|02.18.14 at 1:09 pm ET|
The Patriots are not scheduled to have any official media availability at the NFL scouting combine this week in Indianapolis.
While Bill Belichick last addressed reporters in 2009 — and delivered an epic filibuster prior to taking a few questions — Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio has occasionally held court with a handful of local reporters away from the podiums in a semi-informal setting. Caserio could still speak with the media, but nothing is officially scheduled at this time. Both are expected to be in attendance.
The Saints and Cowboys also do not have any official media sessions scheduled with a coach or GM, while nine coaches, including Belichick, are not scheduled to speak with reporters.
The combine opens Thursday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL