Patriots not expected to meet media this week at combine
|02.18.14 at 1:09 pm ET|
The Patriots are not scheduled to have any official media availability at the NFL scouting combine this week in Indianapolis.
While Bill Belichick last addressed reporters in 2009 — and delivered an epic filibuster prior to taking a few questions — Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio has occasionally held court with a handful of local reporters away from the podiums in a semi-informal setting. Caserio could still speak with the media, but nothing is officially scheduled at this time. Both are expected to be in attendance.
The Saints and Cowboys also do not have any official media sessions scheduled with a coach or GM, while nine coaches, including Belichick, are not scheduled to speak with reporters.
The combine opens Thursday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL