Friday’s NFL combine schedule
|02.21.14 at 8:00 am ET|
Here’s what’s on tap for Friday at the combine:
— Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers are scheduled to speak with the media. From a national perspective, the combination of Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater and Blake Bortles should draw a big crowd.
— The following coaches and GMs are also scheduled to speak.
10 am: Mike McCarthy, Packers Head Coach
10:15 am: Bruce Arians, Cardinals Head Coach
10:30 am: Trent Baalke, 49ers General Manager
10:45 am: Ted Thompson, Packers Executive Vice President, General Manager & Director of Football Operations
11 am: Thomas Dimitroff, Falcons General Manager
11:15 am: Mike Zimmer, Vikings Head Coach
11:30 am: Martin Mayhew, Lions Executive Vice President of Football Operations and General Manager
11:45 am: Marvin Lewis, Bengals Head Coach
Noon: Gus Bradley, Jaguars Head Coach
12:15 pm: Bill O’Brien, Texans Head Coach
12:30 pm: Rick Smith, Texans Executive Vice President/General Manager
12:45 pm: Tom Coughlin, Giants Head Coach
1 pm: Les Snead, Rams General Manager
1:15 pm: John Dorsey, Chiefs General Manager
1:30 pm: Ryan Grigson, Colts General Manager
1:45 pm: Chuck Pagano, Colts Head Coach
2 pm: Jeff Fisher, Rams Head Coach
2:30 pm: Ron Rivera, Panthers Head Coach
3:15 pm: Jay Gruden, Redskins Head Coach
4 pm: John Elway, Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager
— Workouts are not scheduled to start until Saturday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL