Saturday’s NFL combine schedule
|02.22.14 at 8:00 am ET|
Here’s what’s on tap for Saturday at the combine:
— Defensive linemen and linebackers are scheduled to speak with the media, which should make for an interesting time, both from a national and local perspective. South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney, expected by some to be the top pick this May, will have his session with reporters, as well as Michael Sam, the Missouri defensive end and SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Year who made news recently because he announced he was gay. As far as Patriots fans are concerned, it will be the first time for potential draft picks like Minnesota Ra’Shede Hageman to connect with New England reporters. It should be an eventful day.
— The following coaches and GMs are also scheduled to speak.
— Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams are slated to go through workouts. Patriots fans will likely want to spend some extra time watching Jace Amaro of Texas Tech, Eric Ebron of North Carolina and C.J. Fiedorowicz, three tight ends who have already been connected to New England in the early stages of the pre-draft process.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?