Sunday’s NFL combine schedule
|02.23.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Here’s what’s on tap for Sunday at the combine:
— Defensive backs are scheduled to meet with reporters on the final day of media access.
— No coaches and GMs are scheduled to speak.
— Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers are slated to go through workouts. From a Patriots perspective, one drill to keep an eye on is the 3-cone, specifically as it relates to the wide receivers. It doesn’t appear that the Patriots would be interested in necessarily utilizing a high pick on a receiver, but in the past, they’ve shown an affinity for defensive backs and wide receivers who excel in the 3-cone. (Three of the top 10 finishers in last year’s 3-cone drill at the combine were either drafted or signed by the Patriots.)
— Now, a little music to put you in the mood …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick