Sunday’s NFL combine schedule
|02.23.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Here’s what’s on tap for Sunday at the combine:
— Defensive backs are scheduled to meet with reporters on the final day of media access.
— No coaches and GMs are scheduled to speak.
— Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers are slated to go through workouts. From a Patriots perspective, one drill to keep an eye on is the 3-cone, specifically as it relates to the wide receivers. It doesn’t appear that the Patriots would be interested in necessarily utilizing a high pick on a receiver, but in the past, they’ve shown an affinity for defensive backs and wide receivers who excel in the 3-cone. (Three of the top 10 finishers in last year’s 3-cone drill at the combine were either drafted or signed by the Patriots.)
— Now, a little music to put you in the mood …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England