Sunday’s NFL combine schedule
|02.23.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Here’s what’s on tap for Sunday at the combine:
— Defensive backs are scheduled to meet with reporters on the final day of media access.
— No coaches and GMs are scheduled to speak.
— Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers are slated to go through workouts. From a Patriots perspective, one drill to keep an eye on is the 3-cone, specifically as it relates to the wide receivers. It doesn’t appear that the Patriots would be interested in necessarily utilizing a high pick on a receiver, but in the past, they’ve shown an affinity for defensive backs and wide receivers who excel in the 3-cone. (Three of the top 10 finishers in last year’s 3-cone drill at the combine were either drafted or signed by the Patriots.)
— Now, a little music to put you in the mood …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...