Sunday’s NFL combine schedule
|02.23.14 at 6:00 am ET|
Here’s what’s on tap for Sunday at the combine:
— Defensive backs are scheduled to meet with reporters on the final day of media access.
— No coaches and GMs are scheduled to speak.
— Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers are slated to go through workouts. From a Patriots perspective, one drill to keep an eye on is the 3-cone, specifically as it relates to the wide receivers. It doesn’t appear that the Patriots would be interested in necessarily utilizing a high pick on a receiver, but in the past, they’ve shown an affinity for defensive backs and wide receivers who excel in the 3-cone. (Three of the top 10 finishers in last year’s 3-cone drill at the combine were either drafted or signed by the Patriots.)
— Now, a little music to put you in the mood …
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats