Report: Patriots, Danny Aiken agree on 1-year deal
|03.07.14 at 12:30 pm ET|
Danny Aiken, who was scheduled to be a restricted free agent, has agreed to terms on a new deal with the Patriots, according to ESPN’s Mike Reiss.
The 6-foot-4, 255-pound Aiken has spent three years in the league, all with New England, and has worked as New England’s primary long snapper for that length of time. The 25-year-old has suited up for 48 regular-season games over the last three seasons.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video