Patriots waive three more, including running back Quentin Hines
|03.10.14 at 5:36 pm ET|
In addition to the moves that were announced earlier on Monday, the league transaction wire revealed Monday afternoon the Patriots have waived offensive lineman Elvis Fisher and running back Quentin Hines with a “failed physical” designation. In addition, they also waived offensive lineman Brice Schwab.
Fisher is a 6-foot-5, 300-pound lineman who was signed as a rookie free agent on May 3, 2013. A team captain at Mizzou in 2011 and 2012 as a collegian, he was predominantly a left tackle. He was placed on season-ending injured reserve in August because of a knee issue.
As for Hines, he’s a 5-foot-11, 190-pound running back out of Akron who was signed as a free agent last spring, but also never saw the field this season because of an injured reserve designation.
Schwab is a 6-foot-7,. 302-pound lineman who was on and off the roster at various points last season. The Arizona State product also saw some time last spring with Tampa Bay before being picked up by the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return