Patriots waive three more, including running back Quentin Hines
|03.10.14 at 5:36 pm ET|
In addition to the moves that were announced earlier on Monday, the league transaction wire revealed Monday afternoon the Patriots have waived offensive lineman Elvis Fisher and running back Quentin Hines with a “failed physical” designation. In addition, they also waived offensive lineman Brice Schwab.
Fisher is a 6-foot-5, 300-pound lineman who was signed as a rookie free agent on May 3, 2013. A team captain at Mizzou in 2011 and 2012 as a collegian, he was predominantly a left tackle. He was placed on season-ending injured reserve in August because of a knee issue.
As for Hines, he’s a 5-foot-11, 190-pound running back out of Akron who was signed as a free agent last spring, but also never saw the field this season because of an injured reserve designation.
Schwab is a 6-foot-7,. 302-pound lineman who was on and off the roster at various points last season. The Arizona State product also saw some time last spring with Tampa Bay before being picked up by the Patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent OL Pats Should Target This Offseason
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty